The professionals who just want to know about the topmost web application development frameworks must go through this blog. For the top 10 development Framework introduction, positive and negative aspects are clearly mentioned.
Web application frameworks are developed to support the developers for building interactive applications using a single programming language. A range of frameworks is introduced in the market with varied framework architecture. Developers can formulate the feature rich web applications by learning the web application Frameworks.
Here, is a list of top web application frameworks for 2016-17, which are highly preferred by the industry players.
1. Ruby on Rails:
The top most web application Framework which follows push-based MVC architecture. Ruby on Rails is considered as the General purpose website Framework. Till now, a large number of applications are built through this framework. Pay nothing to use this software & any web developer is free to add the smart code from his/her end & make it wealthy.
- Availability of fantastic tools to formulate feature centric apps easily
- Easily obtainable Library & the best code quality
- Supports the Test Automation to deliver flawless software
- Boot speed of Rails Framework
- Some IO libraries do not support multithreading
- The fast loading time
- Lightweight framework
- Expressive framework
- Easy testability
- Two-way data binding
- Extends HTML
- For affluent results, sheer knowledge about framework is necessary
- Router has limitations
- Using the directives is somewhat difficult
- Code debugging is a tough task
This is the best platform defined for building the ambitious web applications. Developers try their hands with Ember.js for developing scalable single-page web applications. Numerous tools are there that offer flexible and standard application structure.
- Strong built-in router
- Simple web components
- Offers a complete development stack
- Stability without stagnation
- Getters & setters are used for the testing. Web app comes out with the bugs when you forget to use getters & setters.
One of the most popular open-source platform which is written in PHP. Web app development companies tell that, by using this framework, development becomes faster & simpler. The interactive web apps can be built with less coding.
- Budget friendly web app development
- Scaffolding code generation
- fast & flexible templating system
- Trustable security constraints
- MVC coding pattern
- One-way routing
- Documentation requires a good effort
- To create fancy URLs, one need to update default route
GET IN TOUCH FOR TOPMOST CAKEPHP WEB DEVELOPMENT SERVICES FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS – CONTACT US
It is the open source framework following MVC pattern. This is a PHP framework delivered as the C-extension. Phalcon is introduced as the fastest PHP framework. Phalcon has the innovative architecture & lowest overhead for MVC based application.
- Boosted execution speed
- Reduces the usage of resource
- High performance
- Featured to handle more HTTP requests comparatively
- Root/Administrative access is required
- Compiled extension
The object oriented web application framework which supports a wide range of database systems.
- Flexible caching sub system
- Extensible MVC implementation supporting layouts
- Modular framework
- Extensible & easy to adapt
- Shared objects are loaded each time the script is executed
- External additional files clutter up the disk
- A call to dl() is required each time to use external module’s functionality
A web app development platform for building the robust desktop & mobile applications. ASP.net works for the HTTP protocol & optimizes HTTP commands. This framework is built using Common Language Runtime (CLR).
- Large apps can be developed with less coding
- Safe & secure environment
- Easy to write & maintain source code
- Easy deployment
- Memory leaks, infinite loops are destroyed quickly
- Coding becomes somewhat complex for customization
- For Silverlight, data access is limited
- Direct call is restricted via ADO.NET
A PHP web develoment framework that is launched to speed up the development process. A set of reusable PHP components Symfony is utilized for building robust application. Absolutely customized web apps are crafted with the developers having total control over the configuration.
- Multiple developers can smoothly manage a Symfony project
- Adds the security constraints for user authentication
- Incorporate the advance features easily
- Performance testing is a core of Symfony
- A steep learning curve
- Developers need a good time for implementing accustomed requirements
Express is a Node.js web application server framework. This platform is flexible enough to build single page, multi-page and even the thriving hybrid web applications.
- Fast & minimalist framework
- Robust set of features for web and mobile apps
- Developer friendly support to create API
- Supports the concurrency
- To understand the code structure is not a cup of tea for each developer
- Lacking of NodeJS libraries & ExpressJS middlewares in some cases
The powerful PHP framework offers a simple & elegant toolkit for creating feature pack web applications. This framework is identified for clear documentation & small footprint among the developer community.
- Compatibility with standard hosting
- Use the coding & naming conventions without restriction
- Lightweight & extensive
- Well defined Possessed Libraries
- Company driven framework
- Irregular releases
- Framework itself has no built-in ORM
The top most frameworks for web application building are listed above with introductory information. Clients looking for the genuine resources & best technology for web development must check out this for a quick overview about top Frameworks.
GET IN TOUCH FOR TOPMOST WEB DEVELOPMENT SERVICES FOR YOUR SMALL BUSINESS – CONTACT US
Latest posts by Bhavin Parmar (see all)
- PHP Web Development: #1 Top Web Platform for Your Business Websites - February 23, 2017
- 4 Reasons to choose WordPress Web Development for Business Owners - January 19, 2017
- What’s New in WordPress 4.7, Release Date & More - November 29, 2016