With the technology growing in the mobile industry, it has become almost necessary for any business to be active on mobile and social media platforms and travel and tourism industry is not an exception.
A huge part of the success of tourism and Travel has been played by Mobile Apps. As the partnership between the tourism industry and technology grows both of them have earned several grand slams. The days of guidebooks, maps, and other printed stuff have been replaced by Mobile Apps for Tourism and Travel Industry that come with functionalities.
Need for Mobile App for Travel and Tourism
Now, the world is at the fingertips of mobile users. Mobile users are now getting real-time information which they need anytime, anywhere. More than 150 million travelers who have smartphones prefer apps for hotel room booking, and flight booking, etc. Among tour operators and tourists, Mobile App for Travel industry brings happiness with multi-benefits.
You might also like: Restaurant Online Food Ordering & Hotel Booking Mobile Apps Development
How Travel Technology Enhance Travel Business?
- Automation: With all the information instantly available, people can look up for exactly what they want without having to talk to some executive or going around in circles. As per business perspective, all the operations – information, bookings, invoicing, billing, and every other thing – is automated leading for saving time and efforts.
- Collaboration: Travel technology collaborates your business with almost every leading transportation service provider – air, rail, sea or land.
- Security: Travel technology keeps into account all those measures and implementations that make a Travel Portal safe and secure for both clients and business owners, keeping all your and clients’ information and details safe and sound.
- Excellent CMS: Technology advancements make businesses more capable of managing and maintaining all the content on the website and keeping a track and record of clients’ interests and bookings in the most effective style.
- One Stop Solution: Anything and everything can be housed and provided by a single Travel Portal – ticket booking, hotel booking, car rentals, sightseeing, insurance, and even travel related shopping. You don’t necessarily have to have different portals for all of them. If fact, people prefer each and everything at a single place.
Some Interesting Facts of Travel & Tourism Industry Apps
- 85% use smartphones to plan their travel when on leisure tours
- 30% use mobile apps to find the best hotel and flight deals
- 15% use download travel apps to plan a trip ahead
- Travel & Tourism related apps rank as the 7th most downloaded category of apps
- 15% downloaded mobile apps specifically for the upcoming vacations/holidays
Other Purpose Tourists Use Travel & Tourism Mobile Apps For
- Use map features – 49.1%
- Search Restaurant – 62.1%
- Use GPS For Directions – 48.1%
- Search Hotel – 46%
- Search engine activities and attractions – 33.3%
- Check in prior to flight – 23.9 %
- Buy Tickets – 8.1%
- Look For Public Transportation – 12.6%
- Look for shopping – 36.1%
- Search for Hotel – 11.2%
- Check Weather – 55.8%
Why iMOBDEV for Travel & Tourism Mobile App Development:
The Skilled developers of iMOBDEV Technologies have earned a substantial experience to develop the travel and tourism applications. Professionals at iMOBDEV are meant to develop the most scalable & robust applications ensuring 100% client satisfaction.
We have developed many award-winning mobile apps for Travel & Tourism. TravAlarm is one of the best among all them.
If Truth be told Mobile App for travel & tourism industry is indeed lame without mobile apps. Now a days security is the main key purpose of every App.As per the current scenario cashless payment Solution plays a virtual role in the success of any business that allows the users to buy any products or service without paying cash in person. The wise travel company has already understood & opted for most advanced Travel & tourism App Development is extracting high ROI. Smartphones are becoming more and more vital for tourism businesses with people on the move and the pure nature of “away from home” customer.
Latest posts by Jignesh Brahmkhatri (see all)
- Machine Learning Helps Face Recognition by Amazon Rekognition API - March 5, 2020
- GPS Based Mobile App Development influenced by Current Affairs - February 13, 2020
- Best On Demand Mobile App Development Trend2019 - July 3, 2019