However RIM was a well-known name in the market and had a charming ride up till 2007, its hearing slowly reduced after Apple declared the iPhone. Blackberry phones twisted into mere replacements in the market of cheap and faster smartphones. The only choice left with Blackberry was to bring something new, which is precisely what it did by buying QNX systems, an embedded software specialist.
That something new brought by Blackberry in the market was BB Z10. ‘Z’ is the last alphabet in the list of alphabets recognized by person till date. The very common number scale used for position in 1 to 10. Assembling both the dots plus the existing market condition of BlackBerry Smart Phones, Figuratively the Z10 might just be the last toss of the coin for Research in Motion.
BlackBerry Z10 is a attractive decent high-end device that may be contemplated as a solid competitor to numerous other high-end devices comprising Apple iPhone 5, HTC One X+ and Galaxy S3 etc. This elegant smartphone is offered in black and white color. It has got flat sides, curved corners and delivers a hard feel to the user. The breadth of the phone is almost similar to Galaxy S3.
Most appealing features about BlackBerry Z 10 are as follows:
- With the addition of handling your professional and personal profiles in protected categories now the BYOD officially is made possible.
- The finest thing about the keyboard is the predictive feature that allows in helping you concept words by forecasting it and then automatically filling them up in your text and message.
- Additional interesting thing is the browser competence provided by BlackBerry especially the BlackBerry 10. The browser is accomplished of supporting multiple tabs, is smooth in navigation and fast to show search results. This browser is also helpful of Flash mode. So far, it seems to be the greatest mobile browser without any delay of performance.
- The thumbnails and application manager are responsive and smooth in use.
- The documentation invention by BlackBerry called Documents To Go, has a improved UI. Moreover with the inclusion of DataViz you can now benefit the full version of Documents To Go on your device along with Dropbox functionality.
- At 4.2-inch show screen the perfect resolution that you get is restrained at 1280×768 pixels that supports 356ppi.
For Blackberry to continue, it extremely needs to find a positioned market. Some reports say that with the launch of Blackberry 10 series, RIM can be benefited more in keeping its present subscribers than to trap the new ones.
Latest posts by Deepak Patel (see all)
- Roles of Mobile App Consultant for your Business App - October 13, 2016
- Top causes to choose iOS App Development Services for your Business - August 24, 2016
- GITEX Dubai 2016: Tech Giant iMOBDEV Announces its Participation - August 4, 2016